Scott Jarvis is a seasoned trial attorney specializing in medical malpractice defense, as well as products liability and personal injury matters. Over the course of a thirty year career Scott has defended countless doctors and hospitals in complex civil claims from inception through verdict. He has taken more than fifty first chair verdicts in New York and Connecticut. He is a member of the Connecticut and New York State Bar Associations. Scott maintains an active practice in both State and Federal court. He is admitted to practice in Connecticut and New York.
- Connecticut, 2006
- New York, 1989
- St John’s University School of Law, 1988
- College of the Holy Cross, 1985
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Scott has presented to physicians and risk managers alike on various medical malpractice and risk management issues.