Alexandra Kritzman is an associate attorney at Stockman O’Connor and joined the firm in August 2018. She practices medical malpractice defense and represents both physicians and institutional clients. Prior to joining the firm, she clerked for the Honorable Eliot D. Prescott of the Connecticut Appellate Court. While in law school, Alexandra was an executive editor of the Connecticut Journal of International Law and participated in the Criminal Trial Division Clinic, during which she represented criminal defendants in state and federal court.
- Connecticut, 2017
- Boston University, cum laud, in 2013 with a bachelor’s degree in political science and minor in history
- University of Connecticut School of Law in 2017 with honors
- Executive Editor of the Connecticut Journal of International Law
- Criminal Trial Division Clinic
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Clerked at the Connecticut Appellate Court for the Honorable Eliot D. Prescott, June 2017—July 2018